Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Top Ten Blog Hop!



Hello hello! Welcome to my blog! I am here tonight to share some of my favorite top 10 layouts as part of a blog hop with an amazing group of people and friends!



Without further delay, here are my top 10 favorite layouts - well 12 in my case. I chose 2 from each DT I was on this year.



































That is it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by!

We have a prize up for grabs too - The gift card for the whole group to give away will be for $80 USD to the online store of their choosing. 

I will also draw a SECOND winner for a $10 Gift Certificate to my online digital cut file store - JustNick

To be entered all you need to leave a comment on my blog by 11:59 pm CST on January 3. 

To continue along the hop here is the list:

No comments: