Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Basic Grey - new Saturday Morning + a bit of a tutorial



Good morning!! I am up on the Basic Grey blog today with this page and a little bit of a tutorial for you too, using the new Saturday Morning collection by Basic Grey!





This collection is so bright and colorful, I just love all the patterns in this collection - but how do you do that in a way that is not too "out there". I like to combine lots of patterned paper in fun and yet a slightly clean manner. Well, clean for me (I can't to clean and graphic like my friends, the pros Summer Fullerton or Nancy Damiano)


So, I cut a whole lot of shapes and put them together. Add in a neutral background and a neutral title like these cork stickers by Basic Grey and BAM! done.





You can see all the lovely patterns in the collection here, in the floral like stitched pieces on the left side of the layout.



To see the whole tutorial, make sure you stop by the Basic Grey blog ! Hope you like this page :)



No comments: