Thursday, January 07, 2016

NEW Jillibean Soup - Healthy Hello


Good Morning! I have a layout to share with you using the NEW Healthy Hello collection by Jillibean Soup! I say it every year, but this one really is a new favorite for me!



I really REALLY love the floral paper in the collection and it screamed to be fussy cut.  A bit of a labour of love, but I think worth it in the end. I used one of my cut files from JustNick (Scribble circle) for the circular background as well as some Jillibean Soup mini placemats that co-ordinate with the collection, backed with different papers in the line!

Yes, so girly and pretty :) I loaded the layout with a new Foiled Kraft tag and mini felt bow paperclip (adorable) as well as a mini jewelry tag - all NEW for Jillibean! I added in some of my favorite Wood Sprinkles and Adhesive Sequins. This page came together really quickly for me. I was quite inspired by the products!


I hope you like it too! Check out all the new projects on the Jillibean Soup blog this month using some of our new products and collections! SO exciting ! :)




No comments: