Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Scrapbook and Cards Today FREEBIE cut file day!





Hello Hello! I am excited to be sharing another FREE cut file on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog. This one is one of my new favorites! I love some good phrase/titles so anytime they are fun too, I enjoy using them!



Here is this month's FREEBIE:
Obviously, I used this freebie as my title for my page. Quite simply, I cut the sentiment out twice - once with the orange/red patterned paper and a second time with the pink/orange/red patterned paper and layered just the HAPPY to the bottom edge. I trimmed off the "choose" with my scissors before hand. Use a couple pop dots and BAM! Easy peasy title.



Here is how it looks on my completed project, using lots of Amy Tangerine papers and embellishments:



Now, do you want to snag this one for FREE? Just click HERE and it is all yours :)


I am always interested in hearing what sort of freebies that people are interested in.. so if you have an idea or suggestion, please leave me a comment.. and who knows it could show up on either the JustNick blog  (my cut file store) or SCT blog soon for FREE!


Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments: