Friday, April 22, 2016

Fancy Pants - Adventure!



Good morning! It is almost the weekend!!! YAY! I love Friday, my favorite day of the week for sure :)

I shared a sneak of this project on the blog a few days ago and now I can share the full page.


I am a lucky girl. I work full time and every now and then I work my second job teaching or working at a Scrapbook and Cards Today Crop & Create event. A month or so ago, I had the opportunity to hang out in Banff and Lake Louise with this talented and fun! group of ladies. A really great day!

Of course, when I got a travel assignment, I used a few of these recent photos right away. I used these arrow cut files from my digital cut file store JustNick in varying papers from the Attwell collection by Fancy Pants! so fun and easy.






I also added in a globe diecut and made some of my own polaroid like frames with cardstock and added some epoxy alphas and labels to the bottom for fun.



A super easy travel themed page! I don't do enough of these :) Already miss these ladies!



No comments: