Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Jillibean Soup - Sweet

Hey hey hey!! I just got back from a fun weekend in Moncton, New Brunswick Canada at a Scrapbook and Cards Today event - Crop and Create! I taught a couple different classes and am a wee bit exhausted still ;) Lots of lovely people in one room makes a heart happy.

Today, I am popping in to share a BOY(! yes boy) layout using the Jillibean Soup Mushroom Medley collection. This is a fun woodsy like, but I love the b-sides of the paper for scrapping masculine pages.


I kept this one pretty simple and just cut several random strips of paper and then added in a mega title with the new Alpha Tiles. I love the big impact they make.


I also love these cute new tags and layered one of the journaling cards over top of it, along with some die cuts and wood veneer shapes by Jillibean Soup too.



I hope you like this one, I have barely any pictures of my boys anymore (they are almost all scrapped and won't let me bother them for photos)... so I had to dig deep into the archives for this one! lol

You can find all the supplies over on the post today on the Jillibean Soup blog

No comments: