Tuesday, April 05, 2016

SCT April freebie



Hello hello! Two posts in two days...I am shocked how about you! :) Lots of good stuff to share over the coming weeks/month, but today I am stopping by to share a FREE cut file over that I created for the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog this month.


Check out this month's freebie:


This one was a lot of fun for me! It's my kind of project. Cutting out all those little bits and fussily adding them to the back of the cut file allows me to add in lots of patterned paper! I love that :)



I used a combination of different Amy Tangerine collections on this one page. I love the color and bold patterns in her collections and they seem to be one of the things I pick up on my own. Here is my completed page:




I am loving the addition of black lately, the foam thickers are the BOMB and had to use it for the title.


That's about it for me! Now, to grab this one for free, head over to the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine blog HERE to get your freebie and check out my guest this month - the talented Audrey Yeager... you will LOVE what she did with this cut file too!



No comments: