Tuesday, May 03, 2016

SCT May cut file freebie time!

This months' cut file freebie that I created for Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine is a new favorite of mine. I have THE hardest time with  titles and so when I come across something that would be a great title, I get all giddy. lol I am a dork.

Here is this month's freebie:

I kept the title simple, and just diecut it from black cardstock, using foam adhesive to pop it up on my page. The foam adhesive is the perfect way to add some dimension and natural shadow to your project.




I used white cardstock for my base as I wanted to add in a ton of these fun frames from the Life In Color collection by Simple Stories to the bottom of my project. I added some stickers and bits of paper to the open areas of the frames and love how it turned out.




It was a really easy page to bring together, mostly because that title does a lot of the work for me!
To download this file for FREE, just head over to the SCT blog HERE and grab your file!

As always, all the freebies for the magazine are available, so you can catch up on our downloads at any time HERE

No comments: