Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Photoplay paper- Birthday Boy



Hello hello! I am back to share a super quick page using the Birthday Boy collection from Photoplay paper! This one was a bit of a challenge for me, as I don't usually use themed collections for what it was intended.. :)


I really loved that bold red paper and chose that as my base, then added a whole bunch of circles of paper using different papers in the collection pack. I used some of the triangle pennant stickers as pie pieces for my page to add a little something to the plain circles, adding some stitching and popped up star stickers around that stitching.





For just having stickers and paper to play with, I think it turned out pretty okay! I have a couple more pages to share with some of the Photoplay Paper collections... stay tuned!



No comments: