Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hello + some Shimelle!

Hello hello! It has been a while since I posted on my blog. It seems summer has started and I just haven't made my blog a priority lately. Sorry for those that are regular readers, I hope to rectify that!


I am popping in to share a page that hit the Shimelle blog yesterday. This week's challenge is all about using hand cut elements. I love the hand cut title look, so here is my take on this challenge:



I have used hand cut letters before, but this time I decided to use the empty space for my title instead of the positive letters one would normally create! I love the large impact it makes on the page.. and quite simply too. A great way to add in lots of color.



I used some foam adhesive to pop the letters off the page slightly for a more dimensional look, and before I did that, I added a tiny bit of stitching to each letter.
Stop by the Shimelle blog and check out this week's challenge and play along!
Make sure you link up so we can see how you took on this challenge.




No comments: