Thursday, November 17, 2016

Scrapbook and Cards Today Winter Issue - Holiday Favorites

Hello hello ! Christmas is almost here! I thought I would share a fun holiday themed layout I did for the winter issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine.


Each issue, DT members get "assignments" to work on. Specific themes, or techniques, etc. I was lucky enough to just have to do a holiday themed layout using polaroid style photos. I used this fun holiday themed collection by Doodlebug Designs called Here Comes Santa Claus. So fun and very festive.



I love the matte brads that Doodlebug Designs came out with - how great do they look in the center of the holly berries! I love the little mini heart clips too, so great to add to a polaroid frame.

Here is how the page came together. This was tough for me personally, as we had to put our 17 year old pup down in June and this was the first time I could even look at a photo of him. Each year, we made him wear the antlers for a photo, and (even now) it makes me sad that we haven't been able to do that this year.



Anyway.... that's it for me today! Enjoy your day!

No comments: