Wednesday, December 14, 2016

How sweet are you layout - Jillibean Soup

Playing a little more catch up here on the blog....Today, I have another Jillibean Soup project to share using the Hardy Hodgepodge and Chit Chat Chowder collections!


Truth is, this layout came in the midst of a major no-mojo period... I just had NO desire to get paper to paper and had to get a project completed. I decided to go to fail safe plan for scrapping. Use those scraps up! I grabbed various papers from both collections and just punched a whole lot of 1" circles!


As you can see, I created an almost scale like pattern on each side of the page. I started on the edges and worked my way overtop each row. Came together pretty quickly once I had all the circles punched out. In the end, there always seems to be more circles punched out than I needed, but I am okay with that. Toss those back into the scrap pile to use up on another layout or card.





I also did some fussy cutting of the pretty floral  paper in the Healthy Hello collection - just LOVE that floral design and I go to that a lot ! I finished it off with a simple title, mixing stickers and the new style of corrugated alphas. I even attempted to add a touch of water coloring to the area behind my photos. As you can see - I need more practice!


Enjoy your day!





No comments: