Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Peace, joy & love

Hello, hello! I am stopping in to share a holiday card I made for the Jillibean Soup blog this month. I love the new Shape Shaker program and wanted to use one of the shaker cards for the center of the wreath on my card front.


I die cut a whole ton of holly leaves on my Silhouette Cameo and arranged them around the large open circle area. I did place the shaker insert in place (not glued), so that I could see where the leaves needed to stop so they didn't rub up too much on the plastic insert.



I added some Jillibean Soup adhesive sequins and some punched circles for holly berries and then stitched the whole thing together, adding in some wood sprinkles to the inside of the shaker insert at the end to fill the center in a fun way!



I added my sentiment by using a clear stamp set by Jillibean Soup made especially for the Shape Shaker program! I think it's pretty festive, don't you?

No comments: