Sunday, December 11, 2016

Shimelle- Outdoor Travel theme



Let's talk outdoors. Over on the Shimelle blog, we were challenged all about using those outdoor photos. For me, quite the challenge.



Truth is, those photos can be sometimes quite busy and not super attractive to scrapbook right? But the memories are still what they are and deserve to be captured! I tried to come up with a different way to do just that... and so this is the result:








I diecut some large letters on my Silhouette Cameo and then backed them with photos instead of paper! The result is something unique and kind of fun. 


I wanted to include little bits of journaling so I typed some up and then added it below several fussy cut polaroid frames from and earlier Shimelle collection.


Here is how it all came together:









That's it for me! Thanks as always for popping by!




No comments: