Monday, December 05, 2016

Simple Joy


Good morning! I am stopping in to share a card I made for the Jillibean Soup blog this month in less than 5 minutes! Yep, I am telling you the truth - you can do this in 5 minutes!


I started off with some small scraps of Holly Berry Borscht paper from my Jillibean Soup stash to make my hand cut letters. On the back of the papers, I drew out the letters and then made them into bubble letters, but drawing around the letters around 1/8" in pencil. All that was left to do was to cut those letters out and finish off the rest of the card.



I used one of the Jillibean Soup Shape Shaker cards for my base - this one is the small circle. I used the circle as the O in my card, as you can see. I filled the shaker with a mixture of gold sequins from the Shape Shaker program and then added some mini gold stamped stars and a sentiment, using clear stamps from Jillibean Soup.


I added those hand cut letters with some foam adhesive and all done! It really was a super quick project and this is one you could replicate quite easily, and use up all those scraps you hoard!




No comments: