Monday, January 16, 2017

Fancy Pants Designs - Joy Parade!



Hello hello! For the last 2 weeks we have been sharing projects on the Fancy Pants Designs blog using the fun new collection Joy Parade!





I created a bright and colorful page using this collection - I managed to use a lot of the bright, vibrant paper on my page.







I used some simple strips of patterned paper around the exterior of my page to draw the eye to the photos in the centre! A really great way to add a big impact of color and still draw the focus to the photos that you are using. Quite often the "stuff" we put on the page detracts from the photos! Not good, right?

This is a great way to easily mix up patterns too. Just use all that pretty color and pattern in smaller doses rather than large pieces mixed together.
 


I used a lot of the new puffy stickers and flair on this page. Love the cool vinyl like look of those puffy stickers. So shiny and pretty.


All in all, I love how this page came together. I find it really is about the idea to get the page going. Quite often for me that is a shape or size in my mind and then things just happen!

I love how this one came together and I hoe you do too!




I created a quick process video for this page, if you are interested - sit back and enjoy!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buy Smart TV Now click here TV price in bangladesh