Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hump day...again

So, it seems that Wednesday is the MOST BORING day of the week for me. Good thing it is going to be nap day today...and soon, so that I can get a little more scrapping done!

Went cropping last night and only got 1 real layout done...have to finish off the second...just do NOT like how it turned out. I am addicted to my sewing machine lately...can't seem to use it enough on layouts...I really like the feel it adds. Here is the one I finished up last night from another shamless staged picture:
I have a lot of pictures to scrap...but most of them are multi-picture layouts and I am just not super into them right now....grr...what's a girl to do! I will use my handy dandy sketch book and see what I can come up with. I used a sketch from www.loveisinthedetails.ca that Melissa did and I liked how it turned out. I had all the papers chosen already, but just didn't know where to go with it...anyways.

So, due to lack of freakin' comments on my blog, I have now chosen to 'bloglift' an idea from Vanessa, fellow scrap buddy and blogger.

Please post what were you two first thoughts this morning when you woke up? Mine were:
1) Man, I need more sleep;
2) I really wanna take down the Christmas tree today

Happy Hump Day again, and ttyl!

5 comments:

WandaT said...

I like your LO. You changed it from when I last saw it lastnight. Looks good.

First two thoughts . . .
1. Do I have to get up??
2. LET'S GO!!
Oxymoronish I know, but . . . oh well.

canadianLN said...

1. please please please one more snooze.

2. Adam. let the dog out!

What a shameless way to get comments! :o)

Vanessa said...

lmao...your tree is still up!!! Yahh I wasn't the last one to take mine down..

My first two thoughts..
1) F*@$% I have to get up (yes I swore in my thought!)
2) I am going to have update my blog (why the hell am I thinking of that at 6:26 am???)

Nicole Nowosad said...

Looks like no one wanted to get up today! LOL!

Ang said...

1) Just 5 more minutes...
2) Must remember not to sleep in again...