Monday, January 09, 2006

MMM...

I am hungry..I admit it...I just needed to say that out loud. I shouldn't be hungry, I ate a good meal for dinner...Chicken breast (marinated), some pasta and some carrots. My plate was full and I ate everything. So, why am I hungry?! This is the hard part...snacking...all I wanna do is snack...I really need to go grocery shopping for some healthy snacks. Too much garbage food around here. Ian is so damn skinny and eats whatever he wants...Argh!

Oh well, who said this would be easy, though...right!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Nic..I am soooo used to grazing all day long when I ever I felt like it..it is hard to stick to a routine hey!

Cristin said...

I started buying Cornbran cereal and fresh veggies, I find the cereal satisfies my "crunch" craving and it is pretty tasty. Only one point per cup on WW. :)