Saturday, January 14, 2006

Scraptastic!

So, after roughly 14 hours of cropping, I would up with 12 pages done...wowsers that is good. I still have a few finishing touches left on one, but other than that, I am getting a good dent in getting caught up. I am excited.

On another note....I must make a confession...I had pizza last night...it wasn't a lot, but I ate it....it was yummy...and cheesy and delicious. Enough of that ....

Tomorrow we are off to the Kitchen and Bath show at the convention centre. That should be fun...let's go look at stuff we can't afford to fix in our house! LOL! We have lived in our house for 7 years (this summer) and the one place we haven't touched is the kitchen...it needs a complete overhaul...it is a 1970's disaster...just think ORANGE.

Anyways, I am off to finish the layout that is calling me from my scrap table...had another great time today with the ladies....must have them over here one weekend...hmm...pajama crop? Maybe in March....

2 comments:

canadianLN said...

*hear my cheers from all the way in Charleswood*
PJ CROP PJ CROP PJ CROP PJ CROP!

Cristin said...

Sounds like you had a great cropping day Nick, don't worry about the pizza! (I had donair pizza this weekend, much worse than regular) BTW, I am totally jealous of the PJ crop!! :(