Sunday, January 15, 2006

We did it!

Dirty minds, all of you...no nothing that exciting...the Christmas tree is down! Yippee...finally....whew...a load of my shoulders.

Went to the Kitchen and bath show...got a few ideas to fix up the house cheap to get it ready to sell...we wanna move in a year or two, and don't want to spend a buunch of cash, but the kitchen REALLY needs an overhaul of sorts. So, we found a place that will use your existing cupboards and re-do the doors! Very cool...there are a lot of nice styles, and not so outdated...that being said...need them to come give us a quote. I hav such big plans for the kitchen...I wanna rip down part of a wall, build a bar/island eating area, put in new floor, new countertop and back splash...and of course paint. I LOVE to redecorate almost as much as scrapping...it is another creative outlet I enjoy, and I like to think the end result looks good...

Anyway, nothing else to report here today...just super wiped...my eyes are tired from all the scrapping I did this weekend...even though I wore my glasses.

Oh, and did I tell you all, that I had another convert to the dark side? My scrap buddy Nola bought her first fishing tackle box for her stash yesterday...*sob*...touching moment...I have several converts now...! LOL!

Have a great work week everyone else---well, except me and Jacquie! LOL!

3 comments:

canadianLN said...

Ahhhhh so it is your fault that I had to have the tackle box eh???
How come this Nola has never come to LIITD or to one of our Tues crops???????

Vanessa said...

yes nick... who is this nola...your *imaginary* scrap friend???? lol...j/k!
glad you had a good weekend!

Nicole Nowosad said...

I have told Noal about LIITD ...long story, will tell you on Tuesday...She has mentioned wanting to come on Tues. but goes on Thursday there now with Mona.