Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tag your it!

It seems I have been tagged by Josee.

So here goes:

1. First time you got kissed: I guess my first real kiss was when I was in grade 7...don't know how old I was?

How was it? Sloppy....I think his name was Jamie...

2. First time you drove a car: 15 years old.

What kind of car? I drove my parent's banana yellow, Ford Cougar....yeah, baby...boat-a-licious. I could parallel park that baby with one hand on the steering wheel!

3. First time you scrapbooked: 1998...I went to a Creative Memories party--now I am hard core, just kidding! I have about 15 albums, and 12 suck...I really didn't improve my style until I found the internet scrap sites in 2001!

When you look at your page do you love it? Ah.....NO WAY! I think the term I have heard used is..."sticker explosion"? LOL! Everything was cropped into a circle...all my pics....geesh.

4. First time you went on a date: Grade 6, with Derek Marshall...We went to a break dancing movie...can't remember what it was about! We didn't kiss or anything, even hold hands, 'cause his brother knew my sister, and we thought they would tell our parents!

5. First time you fell in love: Definately 15. Derek Carman....was my first real boyfriend...a great guy. I broke up with him, for no good reason...I pined for him long after we broke up. *sigh*

How did you know? I spent every minute of everyday thinking about him, he would draw me pictures and we were joined at the hip...literally! LOL!

6. First time you cooked for someone: I think this was for my ex-boyfriend Curtis.

Was it yummy? He probably thought it was gross, and bitched about it afterwards....he was a pain in the ass.

7. First time you got on a plane: In grade 11, I went to Ottawa to stay at the Terry Fox Center through a program at school....that was my first trip!

Were you scared: No

8.First time you shaved your legs: can't even remember...maybe 13?
Did you cut yourself? oh, probably...I still do!

9. First time you put on make up: I think I was 11 or 12.

Did you look good or like a clown? I am sure I looked like a clown...the style back then was blue eyeshadow, blue eyeliner and blue mascara with pink eye shadow and pink lipstick!

10. First time you moved out of your home: I was 19. I moved in with Lolita daCosta in her apartment on Munroe. Paid her Mom $100 in rent per month. Pretty sweet deal. Moved out ' cause my parents didn't like Curtis, the ass. Moved back home 6 months later.

Send this to three bloggers:

Cristin
Charlene
Eva

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

nic...i'm bored...post something....then I would have somethin' to read.... :)