Friday, January 27, 2006

The weekend is here!

Felt slightly creative today....did a layout and finished off my BOM cover and back. Here they are:
It was neat to go back through my leftover pics from this year and put them together on a layout....haven't scrapped a page like this yet! And, the best part, was that I only used scraps from my stash! Not bad! That sure doesn't happen very often!
Tomorrow, we are heading over to a friend's place for her birthday...more poker...hopefully we will be as lucky as last weekend! Ian won $50 and I won my $10 bucks back...not too shabby!
Sunday, we are hoping to take Noah toboganning (not sure I spelled that right), or maybe to a movie in the theater. Haven't taken him yet...so we will see what happens! I want to take him sledding--easier to spell, lol!--purely to wear his energy and of course, another shameless scrapping moment! Oh, and I have to get some pics taken for my SEXY layout for my BOM....I have a little idea....I think.
So, whatcha doing this weekend. I thought we should stay away from the Why? questions, as I don't think they went over too well...
Nick-out

4 comments:

canadianLN said...

"I want to take him sledding--easier to spell, lol!--purely to wear his energy and of course, another shameless scrapping moment"

HEY - this is why we take Toby to the dog park! We plan to go today! :o)

Vanessa said...

have fun sledding!!! we still have not gone..broken wrist and all!

by the way that looking back page ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WandaT said...

Love your LOs.
Have a great time sledding.

We are hanging out at home today. Waiting, waiting, waiting!! LOL

Ang said...

Synonym - a word you use when you can't spell the original word!