Thursday, February 02, 2006

Feeling better

I am feeling a little better than yesterday. But I am still grumpy. Noah has been driving me crazy all week...nothing calms him down, he is super hyper! I am thinking it is the long weather.

Going shopping tomorrow with Lori, to get the stuff for my class at the crop I am teaching. Hope the weather and roads co-operate, or we will have to re-schedule.

Had to share this pic of Lucas in the big bath tub for the first time. He loved it...he was splashing around and having a great time! He was just getting too big for the counter tub.....geez, I can't believe how much he has grown!

Nick-out

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

hey nic! good to hear you are feeling better! have fun shopping tomorrow..wish I could go with you guys!!!!

WandaT said...

Glad you are feeling better. I was thinking of you yesterday, (as today is Friday.)

Isn't it amazing how much little people love playing in the water in the bath? DD loves it and will stay in there til the water gets so cold. LOL

Happy Friday.

canadianLN said...

Cutest pic ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!