Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The saga continues...

So, the dog....grr...she is driving me crazy. She is fine almost all day, and then at bed time--well, at midnight...she decides to start barking. We figure she wants to sleep with us, but there just isn't enough room for us, Kirby (who is a complete bed hog) and Boots. Not to mention, that Ian is afraid of rolling over on her. So, she barks for half an hour, keeping me awake, while Ian and the kids snore away.

To top it off, I am sick. I feel like crap. I have a sore throat, and my head hurts. I am stuffed up. I just wanna go to bed. Ian is at work, so that isn't going to happen. Guess I will have to suck it up and make it till he gets home at 5.

On a brighter note, got my Heidi Swapp QVC kit yesterday as well as my February Kit from Love Is In The Details. So, an overall good day yesterday.

Nick out

2 comments:

canadianLN said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. You have not seemed yourself for the past little while, so maybe this has been coming on for awhile!

Who is boots?

Vanessa said...

boots is the dog! that her ds thought was a cat..remember!
take care nik......hope you are resting now!