Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I know...

I am a bad blogger. I haven't been able to update as much as I would like. Been too busy with life stuff.

Work sucks. Big time. Gonna start looking for something new. Kinda worried. Especially since we just bought the new house and all. Yikes. Life stinks some times.

It is about time I left that crap hole after 17 years.

They don't appreciate me.
The girl I have worked with for 15 years, is a two faced, you know what.
Managers are melodramatic and all about themselves.
There is poor management and the owners don't really give a crap either.

Like I need more of that in my life.

So, I will look for a new job for the first time in 17 years. Any tips for me?

Nick-out

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

hmmm...i saw a posting for a hr position today...will send it to you tomorrow...may be up your alley????

hang in there...when life bites..BITE BACK!