Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ah....remember me?

I am the person who started this blog?

Yeah, I didn't think you'd remember me...since it has been FOREVER since I posted anything.

Busy week, two babies born--both boys.

My friend Elena had Christian on July 5.
My sister Kim had Gavin on July 7.

Lucas had his first birthday on July 5. Can't believe he is one already. He is so big now, walking around causing trouble with his brother. More if you ask me, that is for sure.

Been packing like crazy, only a month or so left till we move. That will creep up quickly too, I am sure.

Work still sucks...what a shocker.

That is my life. BORING.

Need to find time to scrap more. It is just tough these days with me still adjusting to work. Not sleeping too well, so not exactly feeling the ol' mojo!

So, have a great week...be back sooner..promise!

Nick-out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH Elena! That is so great for her, and Lucas's b-day! too cool. Gavin very nice name, are the girls excited to have a brother? Packing UGH dont envy you there my friend. Work well I wish one of us could win the lottery and take all those we loved to a nice little island of our own (and leave the ones we dont suckin butt, you know who I mean). Miss ya, talk to ya soon.

Vanessa said...

i think i have a faint recollection of nic the blogger..in a galaxy far far away...........................................................................................she blogged.......................................and she blogged often...................................but now.............................................it is not so often...............but that is oh-kay............dang it..JUST DO IT!

k...congrats on the new bambino's..nothing like new babies!