Sunday, October 15, 2006

Howdy!

OK...so I am a bad blogger....truth is, there really isn't a whole lot to blog about these days.

Same old.
Same old.

As they say.

I have been busy working, and getting ready for the LIITD crop next weekend! I am so excited, it is going to be so great to see old and make new friends.

Have a cute little class prepped, and a super easy make and take. Can't wait to do some teaching. I love it...even at work, it is one part of my job, that I really enjoy. Meeting new people, helping them learn something. Cool.

Got some big scrapping plans too...need to get scrapping. Haven't had a whole lot of mojo lately, and not a lot of scrapping time. What I have had, I used up on crop preparations! I loved doing that, the organizer in me.

Anyways, that is it for now. I promise to try to do better on the whole blog thing as soon as I have some more me time!

Nick-out

3 comments:

Jocie said...

Hey Nic! You're not a bad blogger, just busy! I cant wait for the crop either!!! YAY

Anonymous said...

you're back! yay!

Deborah

Vanessa said...

can't wait to get cropping!
love your class and m&t--awesome!