Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday nights

So, it has been happening.

Every Sunday for months now, in fact.

Sometime around dinner.

Anxiety.

Yep, that is right. My stomach turns, I get a headache. The hunger pains kick in...due to the anxiety.

All because of my job. Yep, it literally makes me sick to think about it.

Nice huh.

So, each Sunday evening is ruined with thoughts of me having to drag my arse into work the next morning.

Truth be told, I haven't dedicated enough time to looking for a new job. Life gets in the way, and then I think about it after the fact.

Need to commit to doing it. Just have to. For my family. For myself.

Happy Sunday.

4 comments:

Tee said...

I know how you feel - I really do. I would say more but I'm posting on my lunch break right now ((HUGS))

Vanessa said...

awww.
hang in there..get your feelers out..the right job will come along..something perfect for you!

Julie said...

Anxiety=stress=health problems.......Set yourself free girl! Think of how being truly happy in every aspect of your life would be. Keep looking, there is something out there suited for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, don't let it take over! Your health is more important than the job. Get yourself another job soon. Keep an eye and your ears open. If you let it drag too long it will eat you up inside. Not good. *HUGS*