Monday, August 20, 2007

back to regularly scheduled programming

Let's see if i can keep us with this blog again, shall we!?

I have decided to blog today, as some "stuff" happened this morning and I am not doing too great today.

Life Changing Moments.

We have all had them. Today, I do believe that I have had another.
The kids are fine, DH is fine, we are all healthy. Nothing like that-- no worries.

A life changing moment none the less.

I thought I had had my fill of them when each of the boys were sick when they were infants. Apparently, someone had more in store for me. Someone somewhere wants to give me a challenge and grow.

So, I will.

Life will go on, and I will be OK.

How do I know?

I have a few good friends.
I have my family.
I have myself.

Coincidentally, here is my Facebook fortune for today:

There are no endings. Just new beginnings.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Think I will use that quote on a layout sometime soon.

Nick-out

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

omg--you see-that is NO coincidence that quote of yours! gave me the hebbie jebbies (in a good way),I have faith-hang in there Nicole,
hugs chicka--it WILL be okay,
V

Chelsea said...

Oh Nicole, good things will come your way soon.... because you are a good person and deserve them! Hugs, girl, thinking of you and hoping the sun will start shining on you soon!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you Nicole 'cause I think this is just what you need.
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl!! Things will get better. We all have life changing moments, but it's how you deal with them that counts. With your friends and family, you will get thru them. (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

HUGS Nic!

Julie said...

Ok,so your comment was a little scarey,but I am hoping that everything works out for you whatever it may be and that you have smooth sailing ahead.