Tuesday, August 21, 2007

if this ain't destiny, i don't know what is!

Lookie what my fortune cookie on Facebook says today:

Don't be afraid to change direction in life

Wow, now that is truly amazing. Really.

Thanks for the sweet comments yesterday. Means a lot peeps.

Oh, and it seems that there are at least 10 people that read this blog. Who da thunk it?

Will be trying to update more often.

I do promise exciting blogging in the VERY near future.

Angie-- if you still read this -- stay tuned. Trust me.

Off to Rainbow stage in the rain. But, I look good 15 lbs. lighter in my old jeans.

Amazing what a difference 15 lbs. will make on a person's ego.. LOL

Nick-out



7 comments:

Tee said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I bet you looked smashing and I hope you had a great time at Rainbow Stage!

(and 2 days in a row updating your blog! You go girl! LOL)

Shanna said...

Way to go on the weight loss. Everything else seems a little mysterious, but I hope whatever it is, it is a good thing for you.

Anonymous said...

told you your butt was smaller!!
Deborah

Vanessa said...

woowhooo!
that is awesome-way to go nic!

Julie said...

I can't really see your butt from here,but 15 lbs lighter, it has to be smaller. Yippee for the weight loss and the blog updating.

Boo said...

Congrats on the weight loss Nicole!!! Can't wait to read more of your posts! It's been kinda quiet here.... ;o)
Carole

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! I'm glad you're doing better today and hope you have fun at the Rainbow Stage.