Friday, September 14, 2007

Update







OK, so I think I might of offended a few people with the last post. It was not my intention to offend anyone who is my friend -- really, I appreciate each and every one of you for every ounce of support and laughter we have shared.




Anyways, onto new business.




Today is my last day at PH. YAY!




I am glad it is over. I thought it would be tough dropping off all my stuff -- it wasn't.




It was brutal handing my stuff over and the IT guys, runs up and grabs my laptop, and gets cracking to delete everything. HA HA ... I did that already. He could hardly wait to get into it. Brutal.




So, now I wait and see what happens with the legal issues I am facing to decide on.




Noah started Kindergarten on Monday! He did great. Serious excitement happening. I was sad, but I think it was more because I can't pick him up and drop him off, rather than him being in school, kwim?




Has been a stressfull time...but will get through it. Worse things can happen right?




This week's blog topic over at Love Is In The Details is Photography.


Love it.




I love taking photos. I am not the greatest shutterbug out there, but I seriously have this addiction to all things pictures.




My Dad loves photography too. It is in my blood.




I want so badly to take a good course, to enhance my skills. I have gotten better this past year, but would love to learn more.




I learn a lot from my friends who also take a lot of photos -- Vanessa being one. She has this knack to taking amazing shots of items, people, places...you name it! Her perspective is amazing. I have learned a lot from her.




So, I will leave you with a few of my favorite shots from this summer!




Post a Comment