Friday, December 05, 2008

EXCITED!!!

My sister just called me at work...she found the ONE toy I was really looking for this Christmas for Lucas!!!



And even better -- it was ON SALE!!!

Seriously people....I have been just like Arnold Swarzenegger (however you spell his name) in Jingle All the Way...looking on the internet, every store, fighting old ladies for it..lol...and couldn't find it anywhere...other than Ebay for $60+ plus shipping of around $30. Forget that!

Anyways, now I need to get Noah something else...poor kid needs PJ's desperately, so he will get that and something else, while Luke gets THE CAR.

Can you tell I am excited! :)

K, enough blogging for one day. I think 3 posts is quite enough, dont' you!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am so glad you found it! Lucas will love it and I know all about searching desperately for that one gift that your child really wants.

Jocie said...

That is soooo awesome that you got the car!! Im patiently waiting for my polly pocket jumbo jet...then Christmas will be complete :)