Tuesday, December 02, 2008

kreativ blogger award


Better late than never...right?

A friend of mine, Lisa, gave me this award...who knows why..I am terrible at blogging!!! Anyways, here are the rules


1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

DONE

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

DONE

3. Nominate 5 blogs. (or should we say victims?? lol)

Carole
Laura
Joce
Kristine
Cindy


4. Provide links to their blogs.

DONE

5. Leave a message for your nominees

WILL GET ON THAT! ;)

sorry if you have been given this award already...I am clearly slow on the blog reading and posting!

3 comments:

Boo said...

Ah thanks Nicole! I'll take the award from you too! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I'll take it from you too. Thanks Nicole!!

Kristine said...

Thanks for the award Nicole!! heee!!! :-) glad you came by to visit too!
hope all is well
K