Monday, March 09, 2009

First, some So Sketchy! pages



to share...I am sure if you have been to the site, you have seen them already..but wanted to post here too !


This one here was done using some printables that the Design Team received from The Cutting Cafe. The sentiments in the circles along with the cupcake at the bottom was done with the printables...they would definately be awesome on cards too!

supplies used:
Patterned paper - Sassafrass, Fancy pants, Making Memories
Bazzill cardstock (dotted swiss)
Creative cafe felt and stickers
American Crafts vinyl letters
Stickles
Misc. buttons


This is the second one I did for So Sketchy!

Supplies used:
Patterned Paper -- My Mind's Eye, Sassafrass Lass
Creative Cafe felt
My Mind's Eye diecut tag
Bazzill cardstock
Foofala buttons
Making Memories stick pin
American Crafts ribbon, rubons and felt letters
Mini jewellry tag
Making Memories flowers, brads
Heidi Swapp chipboard heart
Gel A tins stamps

I am seriously having a blast with the So Sketchy! Sketches...hope you are giving them a try and love em' too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts!!! And he is stinkin cute!!

Julie said...

I checked these out on the So Sketchy site.Put a real big smile on my face. I love what you have done with all of the sketches.

redmom said...

Gorgeous layouts!! Ali's sketches are so awesome!!