Sunday, March 01, 2009

Tomorrow is THE day

Just one last blog post before I sign off for a few days or week as we prepare to go to the hospital tomorrow to have the baby!

The boys are excited, and of course so are we. They will be staying at my parent's most of the week, until we know when exactly I will be able to go home from the hospital..plus, Ian is working nights this week and next...so, my mom has offered to help me out a lot. Aren't moms the best!!

Small problem -- we are still living in the land of cold season. All four of us are just getting over a cold..thankfully, we feel better today than we have in a lot of days -- however, my parents are not feeling so hot. They must have caught the bug from us. Hoping they feel better tomorrow so they can meet their last grandchild...if not, that will be kinda sad for us.

I have some So Sketchy! pages to share later on this week...so, if I haven't come home yet to post them...make sure to check out the site all week -- there are some great sketches lined up again from Ally!

Will check in when I can.. :) Stay tuned for baby news!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Love and Best of luck tomorrow:) I can't wait to hear what it is and that you both are doing fine.

The boys will have a great visit with your parents. I hope that the flu bug will not last long.

XXOO

Vanessa said...

Exciting times for you and your family!
Can't wait to meet the newest little member of the family!
V

redmom said...

Good luck tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about the newest addition to your family!!

Jocie said...

Good luck Nicole! You will do great! Everything will be wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck tomorrow!! I can't wait to see some news about the newest member of the family.

Laura said...

Oh Nic, I am so excited for you all! I can't wait to hear all about her or him. I truly hope I can meet your new bundle in June.
{{bighug}]

scrapbugger said...

CONGRATS on your new little baby girl Nicole!!!! YAY!!!! So glad all is well!!!

Allison Cope said...

Hoping that your week is going well! Can't wait to hear the final news!