Sunday, March 01, 2009

March scrappy news

So, the new Canadian Scrapbooker is officially up for sale today... the cover photo looks a little familiar to me... :)
Copyright Canadian Scrapbooker 2009

I was lucky enough to be asked to participate and give the cover challenge a try this round...sadly, my page was not selected for the cover, but it was selected as one of the three takes inside the magazine!


Here was my take...the start of my small obsession with yellow.


Copyright Canadian Scrapbooker 2009

I love how it turned out...too bad they didn't choose it for the cover, but I was excited to just go for it anyways!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations Nicole!!! and good luck tomorrow I'm hoping you get a girl to complete your family!

Julie said...

I love your page,and I know that you will make it on that cover someday!

redmom said...

Your page is fantastic!! Keep it up, one day you'll make that cover!

Vanessa said...

I love your version of the cover layout..you did a fantastic job on it!!!!
I was excited to get my copy and check it out!
V

Laura said...

WOW...CONGRATS Nic...that's fabulous and well deserving!
Beautiful layout.