Monday, May 04, 2009

A few NSD pages

Deborah's white on Kraft CS challenge on a simple card:
For my mom.. nice and simple card.

aw...don't you think I look like Lucas...or I gues I should say... he looks like me?


I like how this one turned out. Love that BG paper.
For the sketch I did for Skrap N Chat... there is a story behind this layout.. :)

For a tool challenge at Skrap N Chat. Truth is, I added a few buttons afterwards..lol

For the use your Best stuff challenge... I love the October Afternoon stickers and those American Crafts letters...and this photo my Dad took was perfect!
Hope you all had a fun, productive National Scrapbook Day...!
Stay tuned for some AWESOME sketches from Ally at So Sketchy! .. I am telling you, I love doing her sketches. I love the pages for May..can't wait to share them!!








Post a Comment