Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A layout and some Mother's Day pics

Here is my layout for today's So Sketchy! sketch... I happen to love it!! I am starting to really love using circles on my pages lately. Hope you visit So Sketchy and see what Jana did with the sketch..and what you can do too...don't forget to link to your page too!

supplies:
Patterned paper -- Making Memories, MME, Scenic Route
Die cuts -- MME
Flowers -- Making Memories, Stampin' up!
Chipboard -- Melissa Frances
Stickers -- Heidi Swapp, Creative Cafe, Basic Grey, Jenni Bowklin
Foofala buttons, Making Memories brads, Martha Stewart twine, Stickles, Kaiser pearls, Liquid pearls, sewing machine and thread



And here are a few shots from my Mother's Day. It has become a tradition to take family photos on that day..I like that tradition.








And Addison on her 8 week birthday.. :)


We have been spending a lot of time doing this these days....


I do have more So Sketchy! projects to share...just not today...off on a short road trip later on today...so, I will check in next week with lots more !!

9 comments:

Jocie said...

Oh Nicole! I love the pics..Addison is such a little cutie!! I think its a great tradition to do pics on Mothers day! Have fun in Minni :)

Unknown said...

wow what a beautiful family.. Addison is adorable. I love your circle layout.. Happy late Mother's day too..

Boo said...

Nic!!!! You have a beautiful family!! All so happy!!! Love the photos. The boys are so darn handsome and Addison is so sweet! You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!!! Great looking family.

redmom said...

Beautiful page, you look radiant in those photos! What a gorgeous family you have, love all the photos!!

Laura said...

what a great tradition Nicole..love your family pics!

Vanessa said...

Nicole-the layout is beautiful! I love how you used the circles-so pretty!

Great family pics :-)
V

No Name said...

Aww! Your layout is fantastic!
And your family is so beautiful!
Great Job with both! :)

I thought, since like crafts... you might enjoy this website, in order to store all your craft supplies and keep your stuff organized.

It's: TheOriginalScrapbox.com

You should check it out!
They have amazing stuff! :)

No Name said...

By the way.... here's the actual link to the site I mentioned yesterday...

TheOriginalScrapboxI really think you'll enjoy it! :)