Friday, June 26, 2009

today's so sketchy!

This is my page for today's So Sketchy! sketch. You can find it here.
I am a huge fan of layouts with mini photos..so this sketch was great for me to do!!! I lvoe how it turned out!

supplies used:
chipboard alphas--ki memories
patterned paper -- ki memories, mme
cardstock -- bazzill
foofala buttons, making memories brads, mini jewel tags, heidi swapp gel flowers, cosmo cricket chipboard, fancy pants pins, webster's pages trim, stickles, sewing machine, martha stewart twine

6 comments:

laterg8r said...

that is wonderful - love the column of embellies and journalling

Deborah Marasa said...

soooooo amazing!! all of it! especially the heart with the XO's.

Vanessa said...

This is one of my favorite pages!
I like how you used the heart..and well..the whole page is so dang cute!
V

Boo said...

Nicole, I love clicking on your photos to see the details on your LOs. You ROCK!!!! I love seeing your work! That is one sweet LO! N has grown up!!! wow!

Julie said...

I love this one! Especially how you did the journalling with all the heart and all the added details.

Just Us said...

So cute!!!