Saturday, June 20, 2009

Twisted Sketches



Here is a page I created using the first sketch from Anam's new sketch blog...Twisted sketches.

I loved this photo...and the sketch...and of course some of my new Crate goodies I picked up in Minneapolis a few weeks ago.


Also, here is a page I did for this month's SkrapNChat sketch challenge, using a sketch by Valerie Salmon from Got Sketch!



Lots more layout shares to come...I have some Let's Scrap projects to share soon... and of course some new ones for So Sketchy!!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Your layouts are just gorgeous!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Great layouts! That Crate paper is fab...need some of that!

Julie said...

Oh I love what you have done with these Nicole.I knew that you would have no problem doing feminine pages.Thanks for the link to the new sketch blog. I had never heard of it!

redmom said...

So beautiful & sweet!

Laura said...

love this very girly page Nicole...it has such a soft feminine feel! Your Father's Day card is awesome too...I've seen that stamp before ;)
That looks like a great sketch site...thanks for the link.

Jocie said...

I sooo love that first LO....the pic is precious :) I love the second one too, of course :)