Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Drive by Blogging

not much new to report on the home front.

still not a lot of sleep this week. dont' ask me why A is not sleeping. honestly, it is getting ridiculous. let's hope tonight she gets a good one.. 8oz and cereal before bed...that should do the trick..maybe. At least she is not miserable at all over no sleep. that is the odd thing.

been getting my scrap on as much as possible this last few weeks. have lots of projects to work on.. started doing something creative with deborah and that is keeping me busy too!!! (more to come on that later.. :D )

spent sunday croppign with Deb and Vee... missed Jocie this time.. but hopefully not next time!!! I enjoy our crop days TONS. Good girl time for sure!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Nothing worse than sleep deprivation.I hope that Addison starts sleeping well real soon for you.My kids did it and it had no rhyme not reason to it.

Sounds like you are busy with your scrapping duties,I can't wait to see:)

Vanessa said...

Yep..you are full of the creative stuff! Get together was fun..we will do it again SOON!
V

hayleycreates said...

Can't wait to see more of your scrapping efforts. They are worth the wait though! btw.. hee hee... I tagged you on my blog!!