Friday, July 24, 2009

Some Lo's to share

Just a few that I have done for Let's Scrap sketches or DT projects for Skrap N Chat & The Paper Passion.. that have been collecting dust in my "post on the blog" pile.


I am normally not a big 2 pager kind of girl...but I like how this one turned out.

Based on a Let's Scrap sketch.
Posting this one..on our 10th anniversary today. Again, based on a Let's Scrap sketch.
This was for my Scrap Christmas in July challenge on Skrap N Chat this month.

This was a member scraplift of Kimberly on The Paper Passions' online crop!

This was based on an ad I saw, and used it for The Paper Passion's online crop.


This was based on the July sketch done by Tracey, at Skrap N Chat. Love her style. Great artist!




Well, more to say...not much time.. who knew that 4.5 month olds DON'T SLEEP.. and that includes the day time. I mean, she has slept 1 hour today since 7 am... (it is 6 pm now). Crazy or what. PLUS, she won't sleep all night either. Must be a growth spurt thing going on ...
anyhoo.. scrap on ladies. I will be tons this week. I am swamped in DT and GDT projects.. thank goodness, I am cropping on Sunday with my girls! :)














6 comments:

Julie said...

These layouts are all amazing Nicole.I don't have a baby that won't sleep,but I gotta 6 yr old who better go soon!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really love these layouts!!! I especially love the one with the two boys giving baby a kiss. Sweet!!

ellen s. said...

what cool lo's love each detail.

Boo said...

Ooooh lots of gorgeous pages Nic!!! Love the LO of your 10th anniversary. Happy belated anniversary to you and I! You are a great couple!

Jocie said...

Loving the LO's Nicole!!
Im sorry Addison is not sleeping! Hopefully she will get over this 'stage' soon!!

Vanessa said...

Super layouts chickie!!! They look fantastic :-)

Hope that little A starts to get her snooze on!
V