Friday, July 24, 2009

Some Lo's to share

Just a few that I have done for Let's Scrap sketches or DT projects for Skrap N Chat & The Paper Passion.. that have been collecting dust in my "post on the blog" pile.


I am normally not a big 2 pager kind of girl...but I like how this one turned out.

Based on a Let's Scrap sketch.
Posting this one..on our 10th anniversary today. Again, based on a Let's Scrap sketch.
This was for my Scrap Christmas in July challenge on Skrap N Chat this month.

This was a member scraplift of Kimberly on The Paper Passions' online crop!

This was based on an ad I saw, and used it for The Paper Passion's online crop.


This was based on the July sketch done by Tracey, at Skrap N Chat. Love her style. Great artist!




Well, more to say...not much time.. who knew that 4.5 month olds DON'T SLEEP.. and that includes the day time. I mean, she has slept 1 hour today since 7 am... (it is 6 pm now). Crazy or what. PLUS, she won't sleep all night either. Must be a growth spurt thing going on ...
anyhoo.. scrap on ladies. I will be tons this week. I am swamped in DT and GDT projects.. thank goodness, I am cropping on Sunday with my girls! :)














Post a Comment