Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August's Paper Passion kit..

If you haven't checked out this months kit at The Paper Passion...let me give you my own personal preview. It is such a 'pretty' kit.. normally more vintage than I like, but I love how each of my pages came together...and the kit was great!!!

Here are my creations with it.. and I could do pages more with it!!!



This one is my absolute favorite right now.. it looks SO much better in real life..those Prima Cherry Blossoms are AWESOME!! Especially this colour that was in the kit.

Here are a few closeups of the details I added to this page.



If you haven't stopped by the site.. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! There is a realyl friendly forum and the shopping is awesome too!! Rosa is always stocking something in the store!
Join up and see what I am talking about! Plus, there is a guest DT call out right now for Oct-Dec 09... What are you waiting for again?




















6 comments:

hayleycreates said...

Beautiful Creations Nicole. As always!

Julie said...

I love each of these layouts.Such a pretty feminine feel to them.The last one is my fav. too of course.Those cherry blossoms are just what the layout needed.I'd be submitting some of these girl!

Jocie said...

Just beautiful Nicole!!! I really love the 'almost here' one...so awesome!

Deborah Marasa said...

so beautiful. I want to see them irl next time I'm over.

Boo said...

GORGEOUS Nicole!!! I love the kit too. I was lucky to get one. I can't wait to start creating with it!

Vanessa said...

I love everything you did with this kit..beautiful work!