Thursday, July 01, 2010

Creative Prompts 4U

So, I took a couple weeks off from CP4U.. I was crazy busy with my Couture Cardstock projects for CHA.. but I am back with this week's Creative Prompt!

The prompt this week is a beachy,summery photo.. and yeah, I wish I could fly away somewhere like that right about now.. but I chose to use the colours in the piece as my inspiration for this page:


Stop by Creative Prompts and join in !

Ally and I will be looking for two talented designers to join our team as our term for a few of the DT'ers is winding up already!

4 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous Nicole! Love that photo!

Julie said...

Love this photo of you with your smokie eyes:) Great color combo too!

Vanessa said...

ohhh likin' the colors!!
fabulous work as usual missy!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful page! Love your take on the challenge,Nicole!