Sunday, September 19, 2010

Some fun!

Just wanted to share a quick page I did today using  sketch 204  from Pencil lines !


It is strange for me.. I have no DT assignments to do... I am all caught up! It was fun to do a page just for fun, loving playing with some Girl's Paperie products and of course some mists too!

The yellow circles were done with my Maya Mists.. I sprayed a scrap of glossy paper with my mist and then used the cap of the mist , smooshed it around in the liquid and then stamped with it! Super easy peasy !

4 comments:

Julie said...

Kudos to you for being all caught up on your DT assignments.I love this layout and all the diff. papers you chose.Sweet photos and I love her cake.Did you make it?

Ullkika said...

Wow! Your Lo´s are so lovely... Warm hugs from Ullkika

Jocie said...

That is the cutest Layout!! I also LOVE the cake....you made it, didnt you?? :)

Andrea Amu said...

Really neat page, Nicole!
Love how you inked up your cap with the Maya Mist and stamped those circles!