Sunday, September 26, 2010

Creative Scrappers sketch time again!


Not only is it my last sketch as a sketch artist, but it is also my last page as a DT member .. :(

Check out sketch 123 HERE

Here is my page

Lots of misting going on.. I am loving Maya Mist a lot lately, the colours are so vibrant! same with coloured stitching.. I can't believe I stuck with just black and white for SO SO SO SO long!! What was I thinking!!!!!!

Check out the wicked DT reveal over at Creative Scrappers today.. thanks Kristine for having me on the team this year! I am going to miss it ..... :(


3 comments:

Julie said...

I loved your sketch and your take on it is as equally pleasing to the eye.I love the fun photo and bright colors.

Vanessa said...

Ohhh I like, I like!
Great color combo's going on here!

I don't remember that pic..I guess one of the other gals must have took it. Need to get copies of those!

Wendy Kwok said...

Wow. .this is a really fun LO! Love love the colors