Sunday, December 19, 2010

Creative Scrappers day!

Today is sketch #135 over at Creative Scrappers !!

If you love banners.. you will love this sketch !!! The DT did a great job with this sketch.... here is my take on it:

Had a super hard time coming up with a title.. it is definitely NOT my thing in the scrap department.. I could use a little inspiration for sure!!

Been busy getting ready for the holidays, I can't believe it will all be over in a week's time! Seriously, where did 2010 go??? Looking forward to being off work after Christmas for a week, been battling a chest infection for a week now, and have no mojo! I want to hit the scrap table now that all my holiday preparations are OVER ! :) It is definitely a ME day today. I deserve it, I think :)

Hope you all have a very happy holiday and remember what it is all about. Enjoy your families (if you can) and take a moment to be grateful for what you have !

3 comments:

Marielle said...

this is adorable Nicole,love the cards, the bright aqua color and the banners (of course !!)

Julie said...

Sweet layout.I think the title is great.

I hope you had a great day scrapping or something fun.

Unknown said...

Such a cute picture and I do love that banner!