Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Creative Scrappers #137

Hope everyone had a happy holiday season...I have taken a wee blog vacation for a few weeks...but I am back today to share a quick page I did using this week's sketch over at Creative Scrappers!



You can find the sketch by Aphra HERE
Supplies used:
Crate Paper, American Crafts, Cloud 9 Rain Dots, Basic Grey brads, misc. buttons,
Prima flowers, Maya road tag, Making Memories butterflies.

I hope to make this year a more creative one...how about you??? My friend Deena is doing the project 365 concept again this year.. she did over 600 projects last year!!! HOLY CRAP!!

I am doing my own little take on it this year.. I know there is no way I would get 365 projects done...BUT, I have decided that for every layout I do, I am going to make a card/altered project right after it with the same products... get more out of my stash and  it is a great way to get some cards done. (my friend Deborah and I sell at a local market in the summer)

I would love to hear what you have planned creatively for 2011!

Oh, and just a reminder to anyone local about a cool crop going on next month for a great cause!

Registration and payment is due by January 22, 2011... still lots of room left, would love to see everyone there!

Post a Comment