Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Creative Scrappers #137

Hope everyone had a happy holiday season...I have taken a wee blog vacation for a few weeks...but I am back today to share a quick page I did using this week's sketch over at Creative Scrappers!



You can find the sketch by Aphra HERE
Supplies used:
Crate Paper, American Crafts, Cloud 9 Rain Dots, Basic Grey brads, misc. buttons,
Prima flowers, Maya road tag, Making Memories butterflies.

I hope to make this year a more creative one...how about you??? My friend Deena is doing the project 365 concept again this year.. she did over 600 projects last year!!! HOLY CRAP!!

I am doing my own little take on it this year.. I know there is no way I would get 365 projects done...BUT, I have decided that for every layout I do, I am going to make a card/altered project right after it with the same products... get more out of my stash and  it is a great way to get some cards done. (my friend Deborah and I sell at a local market in the summer)

I would love to hear what you have planned creatively for 2011!

Oh, and just a reminder to anyone local about a cool crop going on next month for a great cause!

Registration and payment is due by January 22, 2011... still lots of room left, would love to see everyone there!

4 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

Gorgeous layout Nicole!!!!

Julie said...

Love your layout.I don't think you will have any problems reaching your goal.

Deena said...

I think that you make 365 without even knowing it....especially with all the cards etc that you do...plus with no rules, it is just more fun!

Diana Waite said...

This is AMAZING!! Love it!