Monday, February 07, 2011

More Happy DAYS!

It's time to share another page I did using the
Scrapbook Circle February kit - Happy Days

I know what you are thinking... ANOTHER BANNER...??

Sorry.. but it was completely necessary.. ;)

I really can't control myself and those banners.
One thing you might see on this page are the gold metallic rubons by Glitz Design

Gotta be honest here - this was my first time using a Glitz product and OMG.. those rubons are a new addiction! they go on SO smooth.. and I LOVE the fact that you don't have to use the whole sheet at one time... I took bits and circles and rubbed them kind of randomly all over the layout... LOVE THAT.

Will do that again..maybe I will stamp it next time, as I am am almost all out of these fabuloso rubons!!

Oh, and I am in LOVE with the October Afternoon red polka dot paper.
A nice red paper is hard to find -- and if it is polka dots - I am ALL over it

Make sure to check out what the rest of the Scrapbook Circle DT did with their kits this month HERE !!
Post a Comment