Monday, February 07, 2011

More Happy DAYS!

It's time to share another page I did using the
Scrapbook Circle February kit - Happy Days

I know what you are thinking... ANOTHER BANNER...??

Sorry.. but it was completely necessary.. ;)

I really can't control myself and those banners.
One thing you might see on this page are the gold metallic rubons by Glitz Design

Gotta be honest here - this was my first time using a Glitz product and OMG.. those rubons are a new addiction! they go on SO smooth.. and I LOVE the fact that you don't have to use the whole sheet at one time... I took bits and circles and rubbed them kind of randomly all over the layout... LOVE THAT.

Will do that again..maybe I will stamp it next time, as I am am almost all out of these fabuloso rubons!!

Oh, and I am in LOVE with the October Afternoon red polka dot paper.
A nice red paper is hard to find -- and if it is polka dots - I am ALL over it

Make sure to check out what the rest of the Scrapbook Circle DT did with their kits this month HERE !!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

that red polka dot paper was one of my favorites too! REally like the stitching at the top, and the banner looks GREAT!

curlyqmosaics said...

It's not possible to do too many banners! :) They are so cute, and I am a banner fanatic myself! I love the way you did this precious layout, and your photos are the sweetest! Love the way you did the Glitz rub-ons. I have them in my stash yet to be used. Thanks for the inspiration!

Julie said...

Sweet layout and I love a banner any way,any how,anytime.You did awesome work with this kit,can't wait for next month.