Friday, March 04, 2011

Another complete fun shares for you!

I had a wee bit of free time .. and wanted to use more of that Jillibean Soup I just got.. so here I am to share another page and quick card!!

I am in love with pop dots right now too.. used lots to pop the yellow sprout over the "sending you sunshine" paper I stamped with some Jillibean Soup stamps.. the yellow sentiment is pop dotted over the backgound.

This is a me card. I don't want to give it away. I think it is cute :)

************************************************Speaking of Jillibean Soup -- Let's Capture Our Memories has Blossom Soup, Spotted Owl Soup and Mustard Soup.. all up for sale right now!!!

Don't ya LOVE CHA time :)

*sigh*

9 comments:

Tere Azua said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!
Love everything!!!!!!

Brianna Marshall said...

simply gorgeous layout!

Julie said...

I adore this layout.I've been checking out the new CHA JBS stuff.It is all great!

Jody said...

Soooooo beautiful! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and giving inspiration to scrap my heart out!

Deena said...

love the way the pattern paper looks on those rosettes....awesome

Gabi Alberti said...

Hi Nicole! This page is amazing! I loved the flowers and the photo is so cute!

Mette said...

WOW!!!! This is stunning!!!!

Unknown said...

Great page! Loving all the pleated flowers!

Diana Waite said...

oh, just DARLING!!